Now, I could blame it on the dog. Seriously, she's still a puppy and a serious time-suck. It's kind of like having a 2 year old. You have to watch every move they make. They put EVERYTHING in their mouths. They teethe. They eat a lot. They are not quite potty-trained, but learning. It's exhausting.
But if I'm honest with myself, it's not really (ALL) the dog's fault. I am just SUCH a procrastinator.
So. These are my goals for 2012. And let's be honest who really stays true to resolutions anyway? Maybe if I put them out there, I'll at least feel more obligated to check them off the list!
- Finish writing Thank You Notes by end of January (this was a December goal....).
- Learn French by September 1st, using the Rosetta Stone Chris gave me for my birthday 2 years ago.
- Write a REAL Business Plan by April 3oth. Or else I am not to speak of this dream any longer. It's a waste of time.
- Establish a routine for me and the dog by mid-February.
- Establish an exercise routine, and get my husband on board too.
- Organize the basement and set up a little laundry room (also on December's list...)
- Organize the garage...and figure out what to do with it.
- Hook up my new insanely expensive printer that's been sitting in the box since July.
- Have a photography show at Arcadia by June.
- Find a church I like.
- Make two headboards.
- Change my last name.
- Hang blinds/curtains all over house.
- Take up yoga....again.
- Oh, and commit to writing on this blog that I created ;)
Happy New Year!!