Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goals. NOT Resolutions.

I had 9 measly goals set for the month of December. Of those 9, I accomplished 3. Pathetic. 

Now, I could blame it on the dog. Seriously, she's still a puppy and a serious time-suck. It's kind of like having a 2 year old. You have to watch every move they make. They put EVERYTHING in their mouths. They teethe. They eat a lot. They are not quite potty-trained, but learning. It's exhausting. 

But if I'm honest with myself, it's not really (ALL) the dog's fault. I am just SUCH a procrastinator. 

So. These are my goals for 2012. And let's be honest who really stays true to resolutions anyway? Maybe if I put them out there, I'll at least feel more obligated to check them off the list! 

  • Finish writing Thank You Notes by end of January (this was a December goal....).
  • Learn French by September 1st, using the Rosetta Stone Chris gave me for my birthday 2 years ago. 
  • Write a REAL Business Plan by April 3oth. Or else I am not to speak of this dream any longer. It's a waste of time. 
  • Establish a routine for me and the dog by mid-February. 
  • Establish an exercise routine, and get my husband on board too. 
  • Organize the basement and set up a little laundry room (also on December's list...) 
  • Organize the garage...and figure out what to do with it. 
  • Hook up my new insanely expensive printer that's been sitting in the box since July. 
  • Have a photography show at Arcadia by June. 
  • Find a church I like. 
  • Make two headboards. 
  • Change my last name. 
  • Hang blinds/curtains all over house.
  • Take up yoga....again. 
  • Oh, and commit to writing on this blog that I created ;) 
Happy New Year!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment